New York : The Buddha’s birth, enlightenment day was celebrated in our temple .
Special prayers were also held in the morning seeking riddance from the nationwide lockdown and the Covid-19 threat.
also we have posted live videos on our Facebook page . Physical distancing norms were observed during the performance of the rituals.
The program schedule is as follows
1. Teaching by Lopen Gyurme Chhodrak in Sherpa language-10 am to 12 pm.
2. Riwo Sangchho Practice (Smoke offering), recitation of 12 deeds of Buddha, and prayer to the sixteen Arhatas-12:30 pm to 2:00 pm.
3. Teaching by Khenpo Ngawang Sangay in Nepali Language- 2:00 to 2:25 pm.
4. Teaching by Lopen A.D. Sherpa in Nepali language -2:30 to 2:55 pm.
5. Tsik-dun Ladrup- Shower of Blessings, Guru yoga practice based on Seven Line Prayer. (Feast offering), Butterlamp offering.